Win a free virtual coaching session on mental training (worth £150 / $250)
Can you correctly guess where the clay target is in the picture below?
The picture below shows a someone shooting at a sporting clays target… but the clay target has been edited out.
The person who correctly guesses the position of the clay target, or who is nearest to it, will win a free telephone coaching session on mental training with Henry Hopking (value £150 / $250)
(This image requires Flash, so may not be visible on an iPad / iPhone)
Step 1 – Click your mouse where you think the clay is in this picture. You can change your choice but once you submit your entry, there’s no changing your mind!
Step 2 – Enter your name and email address on the entry form which appears on the picture
Step 3 – Enter your details in the form below to subscribe to our mental training newsletter and we’ll let you know when the next “Spot The Clay” competition starts so you can have another go! (you can unsubscribe at any time)
The winning entry must have entered their details in both forms to be eligible
Now fill in this form to complete your entry…
The position of the clay target will be revealed when this competition closes. You will be notified of a new one and you can have another go to win something!
– The winner will be picked on 28th February
– The winning entry must have entered their details in both the form on the picture AND the newsletter form
– Only one entry per competition
– No cash alternative
– Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
– By entering this competition you agree that your name may be published as the winner
– This is meant as a bit of fun!
“Spot The Clay” is a copyrighted game name devised by The Brain Training Company Ltd.